Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New stuff & a freebie!!

Hey there! I just added a new kit to the store and I wanted to show off the gorgeous layouts that my CT and the girls from my OKC at DST created! They did an awesome job!!

The kit was inspired by my boys ... 100% boys! I wanted something fun, but also something for more then just kiddie type layouts. The bright colors are not something I am used to so it was a challenge, but I loved the results. The kit includes 12 papers and 42 elements. You can find it at Scrap Bird and Denim and Daisies.



Here are those gorgeous layouts!!


And the freebie ... it's a QP. Created by Alexandra, who replied to the OKC at DST.

Click the preview to go to the downloads.



Hope you enjoy it!!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thank You! :) ♥
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]