Thursday, February 18, 2010

CT layouts!

It's that time again. I want to share with you some awesome stuff in the digi world.

Scrapidea-Timkova has a cute kit out called Because I Love You. You get 13 papers, 60 elements & 1 alpha.



My layout :




MissK Designs just released her new kit called Twenty Three. It includes 9 papers and 35 gorgeous elements.



My layout :


She has another called Dreams About Love. It includes 9 papers and 54 elements.



My layout :


HK Designs has created an awesomely cute kit called Beyond The Sky. It includes 8 papers, 52 elements and 1 alpha.



My layout :


She also has a kit she did for her guest spot at Digital Scrap Ink called Lovey. It includes 9 papers, 43 elements, and 1 alpha in 2 colors.



My layout :


Inkin Creations has just released a collab kit with Serene by RW called Baby Bump. It includes 19 papers and 64 elements.



My layout:



JoeG Design released a new kit called Lovers Day. It includes 15 papers and 82 elements.



My layout:


Gabs-Art has a new kit out called Kick Away The Grey.



My layouts :



Well ... that s it! Hope you enjoyed looking at the new goodies. Now go buy some!! Until next time ...

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]