Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CT Layouts!!

Hey there. Wanted to share you some awesome goodies out an about the digi world.

First off, Captivated Visions has released 3 new kits since I last posted. The first one is From Boy to Man, a collaboration with Michelle Batton. This kit is so darn cute - I loved scrapping with it. Definitely boyish!!



My layout :


The second on she did was a collaboration with Connie Prince called Forever. It is perfect for vintage layouts, heritage layouts, romantic layouts, wedding layouts, anniversary layouts, and so much more!



My layout :


And the last is called Travelogue. This kit is perfect for travelers who love to journal their trips and holidays, jam packed with 59 elements and 16 papers and 1 alpha.



My layout :


Next is a mini kit from Inkin Creations called Falling Flakes. Perfect for scrapping those snowy layouts (and if you live anywhere near me in Ohio - you know we have enough of it to scrap and more to come).



My layout :


The girls over at Scrap Insider created there 1st collab called With Love just in time for Valentine's Day. This kit is jammed packed with goodies - you will definitely be using it over and over again. It contains over 60 papers and more than 125 elements!



My layouts :



HK Designs is guesting for February at Digital Scrap Ink. She released a kit called Fresh which is fastly becoming one of my favorites. It comes with 10 papers and 47 elements shadowed and unshadowed and the cutest alpha ever. Oh and stayed tuned - she has ben creating like a mad woman so their will be more goodies to show you from her soon!



My layout :


And last but not least, Ninie Designs just released her newest kit called I Have A Dream. This kit is so adorable, perfect for scrapping your little guys first moments! It includes 12 papers and 68 elements.



My layout :


Well that is it for now. Go check out these designers things. They are awesome!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]