Friday, January 29, 2010

CT layouts

I have some layouts to share with you from the CT's I am on. Some great kits out there you need to check out!


JoeG Design has just released her Little Boy and Little Girl kits. They are just too cute. Very versatile. You can find them for 25% off in her store for a limited time.






My Layouts :



Gabs-Art just released her new kit called Simply Love You. Lots of hearts and doodled borders, frames, wordarts and 8 papers are included and it is on sale for a limited time.



My layouts :



Mia Design has a kit called Sea. It is not new - but something you need to have in your stash. I loved working with this kit. It includes 6 papers, 21 elements, and 12 word art.



My layout:


Scooty Designs has this cute collection called Live You Dreams. It has papers, wordarts, frames, & alpha. I used the frames and wordart for this layout.





My layout :


That's all for now!!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
your layouts are simply gorgeous -love each and everyone!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]