Friday, January 15, 2010

CT layouts!

I have been a scrapping fool the past couple of weeks. One thing I regret since starting to design was neglecting my own scrapping. I decided to take a break frm designing for a bit and create some layouts. I applied for some more creative teams and got accepted to most of them - JoeG Designs, Inkin Creations, Captivated Visions, Gabs-Art, Scrap Insider and guest spots with HK Designs & Scrapidea-Timkova. Now I have some yummy goodies to play with and I am going to share them with you!

First off is the newest kit from Gabs-Art called Journal Your Months. This kit is great if you are participating in Project 365. I love her clean and simple designs - probably because I love white space so much - it makes it easier to scrap with. Check it out! And it is on sale for a limited time!!!



My layout


Next is a gorgeous kit by JoeG Designs called In The Sweetness. It has a ton of elements and papers! This definitly it one of my new favorites!



My layout


Next is a gorgeous kit by Jopke D. at Scrap Insider caled LUVINA. Perfect for valentine's type pages! I love the mix of blues with the red ad white.



My layout


Next is the new kit by Scrapidea-Timkova called In A Good Mood. This kit was very different then what I am used to working with because of the bright colors, but it just worked.



My layout


She also has some frame clusters & wordart that go with the kit - sold separatly.



My layout


Next is a collab between HK Designs & Marshmella Designs called Expressions Of The Heart. Another perfect Valentine's kit. I love the elements and paper textures. And it is 25% off for a limited time.



My layout


Lastly, we have the new kit by Captivated Visions called Skinny Latte. I am not big on theme type kits, but I love the colors in this. It is a very easy kit to scrap with ... very cute elements. And if you are a caffeine addict - this is the kit for you!



My layout


Now go shopping!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
gorgeous as always hun
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]