Monday, October 26, 2009

Update

O.K. SO - the summer is over and although I am upset because the cold weather is coming - I am excited because it was just too busy this year. I didn't have time to do anything. Soccer was 5 days a week and on top of that, football 4 days a week.

I have alot of news to share but not alot of time to share it ...

1st thing - I will be leaving Scrap Matters at the end of the month, but I am not done designing. I have joined 2 new stores that will be opening at the beginning of next month - Denim & Daisies and Scrap4You-Shop.com. I am very excited about this. More details to come.

2nd - I am expecting #3! Let me tell you, this pregnancy is much different that the first two. I have no energy at all. I have nausea 24/hrs, but rarely get sick! It is frustrating. But, I am happy and looking forward to the new experience as a mom of 3.

3rd - I have some new stuff that I want to share, but I am running late to Kyle's eye appt. I will fill you in later.

Have a good one!!

Labels:


Comments:
Congrats on #3!!! Good luck on that and your new stores! Should be fun :) Glad to be apart of your wonderful CT!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]